Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Decisions to make

Why is it that decisions that are centered around money are so hard to make?  I am faced with a decision that I don't know that I can make accurately right now.  One scenario would benefit us greatly for the remainder of the year and then drop off quickly, while another decision would sort of ensure continued "evenness" in our financial situation for who knows how long.  It involves taking a job that of course has the opportunity to be lost at any point, putting us back at square zero, not even at square one.   It's frustrating, and confusing.  Plus if I took the job I would lose my disability income and I'm not sure that's a step I am ready to take.  Not taking the job would ensure continued income and the ability to look for an even greater position as well as give me the time to work on some of my other endeavors, like weight loss, etc.  I guess we'll just wait & see what the outcome of today's interview is, but it's frustrating nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment